This GPS mount for your BMW R1200RT puts your GPS where it belongs: just below your line of sight, just above the speedometer. When looking at your GPS, you don’t take your eyes completely off the road, as you would with a handlebar mount. As you can still see what is going on in traffic, this is a much safer solution.
* available NOW!
* for R1200RT model 2010 and later
* suitable for all Garmin GPS units, including the Zumo 660, 550, 220, StreetPilot, etc.
* made of black anodized aluminium (the picture is of the plain aluminium prototype
* with ONE 1″” RAM ball, so you can mount any device with a RAM bracket
* your Garmin Zumo will fit right out of the box, it comes with all the necessary RAM bits
* suitable for up to THREE 1″” RAM balls, to mount multiple devices
* extra 1″” RAM balls are available separately
* possibilities with RAM mounts are nearly endless: mobile phones, mp3 players, radar detectors, cameras, ..
* the mount is mounted on existing screwholes: no drilling, absolutely solid!
* leaves no trace when removed
* mounting takes about 5 minutes