Kawasaki ZX10 2008 Helibars – Black
*** NEW for February 2009 ***
1 3/4″” taller – 25.1/2″”width – All stock cables and hydraulics retained
Black anodized satin finish to compliment the ZX10`s frame and triple clamp finish and enhance the look of the New TracStar Helibar.
HeliBars model specific approach has turned out yet another unique TracStar desgined to increase rider comfort while retaining excellent handling characteristics and feedback.
To better support the rider’s weight the 20 degree downward angle of the stock clip ons was reduced and rotated up to 6 degrees providing a more neutral wrist position.
– Positioned 1/2″” higher at the fork tube, producing a total rise of 1 3/4″” … noticeably more more comfortable yet still sporty.
– Handlebar width increased by 1/2″” to 25.5 inches overall.
– Machined from a solid 6061 aluminum billet, the new TracStar is both lightweight and extremely strong.
– Factory damper weights are retained as are all stock cables and hydraulic lines.
– Bar tubes have control housing locating pin holes for proper and accurate assembly.