JETBOIL ZiP Cooking System
Compact and lightweight, the Jetboil ZiP Cooking System provides excellent performance and reliability in an incredibly small design. Perfect for military use and for ultralight backpacking.
|Cooking stove from Jetboil|
The Jetboil ZiP Camping Stove will provide you with hot food and drinks quickly and conveniently when camping and backpacking. With a lightweight and compact design, the ZiP camping stove is perfect for military kit lists and for those travelling light when backpacking and trekking.
Featuring a stove burner and a cooking cup that twist together to create a single convenient cooking system, the stove is incredibly compact to store. For excellent fuel efficiency, the stove features a FluxRing® heat exchanger on the bottom of the cooking cup, while the adjustable flame burner housed in a windscreen reduces heat loss when a breeze picks up.
The bottom cover unsnaps from the cooking cup to double as a measuring cup or bowl, the measuring cup will come in handy when preparing meals and hot drinks.
- 0.8 Litre FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cozy – ultra-convenient all-in-one coooking system.
- Adjustable stainless steel burner – an easy-to-use push-button “through-cup” igniter starts the cooking process.
- Drink-through lid – eliminates the need for mugs or bowls.
- Insulating bottom cover/measuring cup
- Weight: 345g – not including pot support and fuel stabiliser.
- Volume: 0.8 litre
- Boil Time: 1/2 litre = 2 minutes 30 secs
- Water Boiled: 12 litres per 100g Jetpower canister
- Fuel canister stabiliser included
- Jetpower canister not included