Blue-Job Polish for Chrome and Stainless Steel.
How To Use:
- Let exhaust pipes cool.
- Lightly dampen supplied applicator cloth. Moisture is just to adhere the powder to the cloth.
- Dab cloth into powder.
- When removing exhaust pipe discoloration or rust,
make a thick dry paste on the pipe or chrome surface.
- Rub surface in a back and fourth motion, as hard as needed to remove discoloration (oxydation). It is not recommended to use a circular motion (do a small area at a time) BLUE-JOB® will not scratch! Even when used completely dry. If your paste is to wet the product will not work.
- Finish with a clean dry cloth. Like our NEW Blue-Job Pipe Wipes
- NOTE: This is a High-Tech material (a little goes a long way)
Use Blue-Job often to keep the blues away