REV’IT Expedition H2O Boots (Brown)
The revolutionary Expedition H2O boot is like nothing else on the market. It combines the protection of MX boots but with waterproofing and unsurpassed comfort on and off the bike. Waterproofing is achieved through our hydratex®|Sphere technology, while the incorporation of the new REV’IT!|DSF (Dynamic Support Frame) keeps feet protected and stable while riding. SEESOFT™ armor is also found at the shin and tongue, helping contribute to overall comfort and protection.
- Leather cowhide nubuck WR finish Leather nubuck cowhide with the water repellant finish gives your product added protection against the elements.
- Superfabric® (felt reinforced) Superfabric® that is felt reinforced is found in our footwear. It offers more protection against impact and promotes heat retention.
- Leather full grain distressed WR finish Our full grain leather with a distressed, water repellent finish gives your garment a more vintage look and offers additional protection against the elements. No need to sacrifice style for functionality here.
- PU coated fabric
- Artificial suede leather The artificial suede leather provides comfort and softness around top closure of a product.
- External TPU Shin Plate The External TPU Shin Plate provides additional protection in the shin area against impacts of objects and debris.
- SEESOFT™ protection at tongue The SEESOFT™ protectors reduces the energy transmitted to your leg by the impact of rocks and other road debris that may strike you while riding.
- REV’IT!|DSF (Dynamic Support Frame) The unique, in-house developed REV’IT!|DSF (Dynamic Support Frame) offers maximum levels of protection without sacrificing comfort. The DSF limits hyper extension of the tendons and muscles. The three key components – the calf support, heel cup and stability frame – all work together as one system, allowing you to ride comfortably in any terrain, without worrying about your safety. It also provides flexibility and freedom of movement off the bike.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflection | reflection at heel
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Sphere The hydratex®|Sphere waterproofing technology is laminated directly to the outer shell of our boots. The laminated membrane keeps feet dry and shielded against the elements.
- Uppers 80% Leather, 10% Polyamide, 10% Rubber, Soles 100% Rubber, 30% Polyamide
- tour fit
- Boa® Closure System The unique Boa® closure system makes for a perfect fit, an extremely fast closure and a very light weight boot. Enter the shoe, push the knob to engage, turn it for the perfect fit, and pull up on the knob for a quick release. Once locked in place the Boa® reels and laces stay that way. Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa® laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- adjustable hook and loop closure The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit.
- rubber abrasion edge The rubber abrasion edge minimizes damage from everyday use. Be it flying stones and dirt while riding or repeated wear from foot flexion—while crouching next to bike to check the oil, for example—the rubber edge safeguards the boot from damage.
- rubber gear shift pad
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- Vibram® Apex Sole The combined expertise of the Italian company Vibram® and our in-house developers led to the birth of the revolutionary Vibram® Apex sole. This sole has been specifically developed for adventure motorcycling but offers the comfort of a trekking boot. Its profile features one distinct area for traction, one for braking and one for stability. The surface of the sole is a bit larger providing more comfort while walking. The durable material and construction ensure this sole will last.
- Multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole Part of the Vibram® Apex sole is the Multi-density EVA shock absorbing mid-sole. As the name indicates, this layer is added to reduce all energy caused by the impact of walking or riding transmitted to the foot and leg and is a great contributor to the comfort of the boots.
- double cuff closure
- easy entrance pull strap A heavy-duty pull strap at the calf for ease of entry is made of a webbing that can handle the strongest of tugs.
- silver-ion antibacterial 3D mesh lining This open-loft three-dimensional mesh enhances the breathability of the boot. An addition layer of silver is added to kill bacteria when it oxidizes, keeping your boots smell free.
- anatomically shaped foot bed The anatomically shaped foot bed has been incorporated to support the foot for both comfort and safety.
- comfort collar The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
- gusseted tongue On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.
- reinforced heel
- reinforced toe