Finance is available on any single product or group of products with a value of £400.00 or more.
- Select product and view sample credit options
- Add product or products to shopping cart
- Select shipping method and click proceed to checkout
- Complete personal information
- Select ‘Apply for Finance’ and that should be it!
- Any questions, give us a call on 01443 742421.
We are pleased to be able to offer a variety of credit terms to our UK retail customers. We have partnered with one of the countries leading credit brokers to bring you the very best deals we can find.
We can offer finance on any single item or group of items with a minimum value of £400.00 right up to £10,000.
We are just at the end of the phone should you wish to discuss in person though the whole application process can be handled online in just a few minutes. Our telephone number is 01443 742421 should you wish to discuss in person.
How to apply for finance
1. Once you have selected the item that you wish to purchase add the item to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout
2. On the checkout page look for the “Pay by finance” option and select the finance offer that you wish to apply for from the dropdown selector.
3. Once selected you will be re-directed to a secure application form – simply complete the form and submit your application and wait for the decision!
4. Upon acceptance by the finance company, relevant details of your finance agreement will be displayed on screen which you will need to review and agree, before signing your credit agreement and paying your deposit by Credit or Debit card
5. Upon receipt of your deposit payment, we’ll authorise the retailer to proceed with your order.
How do I ask a question about the Credit Agreement?
If you have a question, require further information or if there is anything you do not understand regarding the credit agreement, please call Close Brothers Retail Finance on 0844 880 6542 or seek free, independent advice from organisations such as the Citizen Advice Bureau or the Money Advice Service.
How long does it take to apply online?
Our online application form typically takes less than 3 minutes (can we avoid giving any time frames please and perhaps use fast or swift etc?) to complete. Your application is then instantly sent to the finance company and they will typically respond with their decision in around 10 seconds. Some applications may take longer to process. If for any reason we can’t give you an instant decision you will be notified on screen as part of the application process and also by e-mail, with a follow up e-mail as soon as a decision is confirmed.
What are the requirements for finance?
You must be a permanent UK resident and able to supply 3 years address history. Employment or retired and receive a gross annual income of at least £10,000.Have a good credit history and own a debit or credit card. You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
The goods must be delivered to your home address and the deposit must be paid using a credit or debit card.
Can I cancel my credit agreement if I change my mind?
You have the right under section 66A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to withdraw from the agreement without giving any reason before the end of 14 days (beginning with the day after the day on which the agreement is made or, if later, the date on which we will tell you that we have signed the agreement). If you wish to withdraw you must give the finance company notice in writing or by telephone or email. The name of your finance company will be clearly shown on your credit agreement (see contact details below). Please note that if you do give notice of withdrawal, you must repay the full amount of the credit without delay and in any event by no later than 30 days after giving notice of withdrawal. If you want to settle the loan after the 14 day cooling off period, you may do so but you will also have to pay interest accrued from the date the agreement was made until the date you repay it. If you wish to pay by debit card please telephone the finance company. If you wish to pay by cheque please send it by first class post to the finance company. Please allow 10 working days from the day you post the cheque to allow time to process the payment.