Go Cruise Throttle Control has been re-engineered for improved performance.
It looks simple, but Go Cruise was designed by a structural engineer, using advanced programming, to evenly spread out stress throughout the structure. New proprietary polymer blend material and revised architecture give the new generation Go Cruise increases grip, strength and durability. Lightweight, strong and flexible, Go Cruise leads the market in throttle controls. Get yours today!
Reach the speed you want, the device
is in high position
Holding the throttle still, using index finger push down to against brake lever
Twist throttle forward to fully disengage
Q. What about warranty?
We warrants to the original purchaser that the throttle control is free of material and workmanship defects for two year from the date of purchase.
Q. What’s Go Cruise made off？
Go Cruise Aluminum is machined from 6061 CNC’d Aluminum
Q. Can Go cruise fit on my Driven D3 sports bike grips?
Sorry, It won’t work on D3 grips.
Because Go Cruise need 3/8” flat surface on left side of grip (need room for silicone ring)
D3 sports bike grips only have 1/4″ flat surface, so you can’t use Go Cruise.
Improper installation and/or use of the throttle control could result in serious injury or death, as is the case with any other motorcycle specific part or accessory.
1. DO NOT take your hands off the handlebars.
2. DO NOT use in traffic.
3. DO NOT use in congested residential or urban areas.
4. DO NOT use when precise speed changes are required.
5. DO NOT use if you are an inexperienced rider.
6. DO NOT use with any other cruise control device.
7. DO NOT use until you are thoroughly familiar with the operation of
the throttle control.
8. Disengage Go Cruise Throttle Control in downhill.